The wearable market is only expected to grow and it's about time you go on the trend! But how do you choose from all of the endless options? Garmin is a respected company that has been in the business of creating great products for decades - so why not consider a Garmin watch?
Garmin prides itself on its devices having the most robust basics while providing great new features on top. If you're in the market for a new wearable, it's hard to go wrong with Garmin in general.
But before you make your decision on which watch to get, let's look at all the different features that the Garmin Lily brings to the table. Keep reading to learn everything you want to know about the Garmin Lily!
Garmin Lily Specifications: An Overview
This is one of the more unusual smartwatches on the market and in Garmin's arsenal of watches. Classic in style and small, it's designed to be understated and powerful. In appearance, it looks more like your traditional watch than just about any other out there! Let us take a look at all the nitty-gritty details in this specification list.
- Price: $299 for Sport version, $369 for Classic version
- Device Options: One size
- In the Box: Lily watch, Charging cable, documentation
- Colour Options: The sport version comes in Midnight Orchid, Cream Gold, and Rose Gold, the Classic version comes in Cream Gold, Light Bronze, and Dark Bronze
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to five days - use of the Pulse Ox will reduce battery life faster
- Weight: 24 g
- Display Type: LCD TFT
- Screen size: 25.4 mm by 21.3 mm
- Display Resolution: 240 x 201 pixels
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Navigation: Touchscreen
- Casing Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel
- Watch Water Resistance: Yes, 5 ATM or up to 50 meters of depth
- Wireless Interface: Bluetooth 4.0
- Internal Memory: Save 7 timed activities and up to 14 days of activity tracking data
- Notifications: texts, calendar events, weather, music, and certain smartphone apps
- Activity Tracking: Distance, steps, auto goal, calories burned, intensity, respiration rate, heart rate
- Smartphone Compatibility: Apple iOS 13 or higher, Android OS 6.0 or higher
- Smartphone Companion App: Garmin Connect
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, accelerometer, pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor
- Components: Built-in GPS
Garmin Lily: Noteworthy Features
When it comes to features, the Garmin Lily provides classic features in updated aesthetic forms. Let's take a look at some of the biggest and more noteworthy features this new wearable has to offer.
1. Tons of Health Tracking Options
Currently, one in five adults uses health apps or wearable trackers. It's clearly a large focus for most people and Garmin has kept that in mind. The Garmin Lily is crammed full of features that consumers won't find elsewhere.
Of course, the Lily does feature the classics like the heart rate tracker and sleep monitoring. But Garmin also offers robust hydration tracking. The vast majority of people don't drink enough water consistently and the Lily is here to remind you.
A Pulse Ox sensor can tell you how well your body is absorbing oxygen, even for part of the night when you go to sleep. Respiration tracking can give you even more details and be combined with stress tracking so you can notice trends between everything.
Finally, the Body Battery helps you to find the ideal times to both rest and work out. Finding the ideal time to maximize your exercise can help you see more results in a fast fashion.
2. Great Connectivity
People are leading increasingly busy lives and its important to stay connected while you are out and about. For all of those great health tracking features, you don't want to sacrifice the Smart options wearables have.
Smart notifications will keep you up to date with all of your texts and emails and help you plan what to wear with live weather updates. Safety features are becoming a must these days and you can automatically send live location updates to selected contacts when you're out on the town for the night.
Sync with Garmin Connect to keep all of your health and fitness information in one optimized place. It also functions as its own community where you can connect with others as you go about your day.
3. Designed With Daily Wear in Mind
The Lily seeks to fill a void in the market where there is a seeming lack of small, light, and compact wearable devices. Made for daily wear, these watches have far more colour options than your typical wearable. You can choose your own design here!
Battery life is long for the size of the device and it looks just like a regular watch with its demure display face options. The great water rating means you won't have to worry about taking it off to shower or take a dip in the pool.
4. The Sporting Applications You Need
While not the focus of this watch, the Garmin Lily still has a nice set of sporting apps to help you track things like yoga, pilates, cardio, breathing, and much more. With a connected GPS and fitness tracking you can keep up to date with everything you're doing all from your watch.
What Else Do You Need With Your Garmin Lily?
The Garmin Lily is ideal for the average individual looking to have a stylish watch with a wide feature set.