For any reason if a Mobile Mob customer is unsatisfied with their order, they can contact us to arrange a return.These policies are setup to help us maintain our fantastic service and prices, while ensuring all our customers are happy.
Subject to the terms below. 1. Mobile Mob must be notified no later than 30 days after a customer places their order.
2. The products have to be in ''New'' condition, have original packaging, returned with all accessories and in resalable condition.Mobile Mob reserves the right to assess fees for any damaged or missing parts, that can be deducted from the refundable amount
3. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable. If an item was purchased with ''FREE postage'', the cost will be charged at our cost price and deducted from the purchase price
4. Customers will return items at their own cost and time and must prepay all shipping charges or associated costs
5. The customer shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to Mobile Mob
6. If the product is returned to Mobile Mob without a return authorization number, and/or beyond a forty (40) day period, and/or without proper packaging, Mobile Mob retains the right to refuse delivery of such return or may return the unit to the customer at the customer's expense and with no refund issued.
7. Refunds will be processed within 7 days, only after the returned item has been inspected. We accept no responsibility for delays caused by 3rd parties(such as payment processes etc)
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN YOUR ITEM TO MOBILE MOB WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION, OR AN RMA NUMBER (this is vital for us to be able to track returned items)
MOBILE MOB AUSTRALIA ONE-YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS AND LABOR
Covers units purchased as new, shipped from 'Mobile Mob Australia's'' warehouse only. Mobile Mob provides a warranty to the original purchaser of a new product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the purchase date. If a product covered by this warranty is determined to be defective within the warranty period, Mobile Mob will either repair or replace the unit at its sole option and discretion. To obtain warranty service, contact Mobile Mob support via email or phone.
1. Evidence Mobile Mob may request proof of the fault or problem prior to escalation, this is generally in the form of a photo or video of the issue. Mobile Mob requires any customer requesting service under warranty to comply with directions from Mobile Mob staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
2. Shipping and Handling All the associated return/delivery and handling costs remain the ''customers'' responsibility.. If an item was advertised with ''Free Postage'' or ''$0.00 Postage'' and handling, the price will be assumed at our cost. Product returns to Mobile Mob’s service centers must utilize either the original carton box and shipping material or packaging that affords an equal degree of protection. If an item is found to be faulty within the guidance of our terms and conditions, we will pay to reship your replacement item.
3. Credit or Refund If Mobile Mob is unable to repair or replace the product, the customer will be provided with a ''credit'' for Mobile Mob's store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Mobile Mob's discretion). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Shipping and Handling Costs.
4. Limitations and Exclusions This warranty does not cover, for example:
1.Cosmetic damage, normal wear and tear, improper operation, improper voltage supply or power surges, water damage, signal issues, damages from shipping, acts of God, any type of customer misuse, modifications or adjustments (hardware or software), any 3rd party software not included by the manufacturer, as well as installation and set-up issues. 2.Products sold by a non-authorized reseller. 3.Products with unreadable or removed serial numbers. 4.Products requiring routine maintenance. 5.Products labelled and sold as : “Used”, "As Is'' or “Factory Refurbished” 6. Arranging to service any product while it is out of Australia 7. Accessories included with products (such as batteries, cables, attachments etc.) and consumables (screen protectors etc.) 8. Software support for 3rd party's: Operating systems, firmware or applications
Any repair/s attempted by anyone other than by a Mobile Mob authorized service center will void all warranty on your product.
100% SAFE & SECURE CHECKOUT
Pay using any of your favourite services! Your information is secured by class leading encryption. Our safe and secure checkout is Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. Trusted By Thousands Worldwide!
WE CALL AUSTRALIA HOME TOO
Proudly an Australian Business - Everything is run by us from Melbourne! You won't find foreign customer support here. We personally send every order too, so no customs issues or delays!
HELPING FEED AUSTRALIANS
Every month we buy meals for the most in need of support. Stopping good food from going to waste and making sure it gets to people in need. This is an amazing cause to be involved in.