Garmin prides itself on its devices having the most robust basics while providing great new features on top. If you're in the market for a new wearable, it's hard to go wrong with Garmin in general.
But before you make your decision on which watch to get, let's look at all the different features that the Garmin Venu 2 brings to the table. Keep reading to learn everything you could ever want to know about the Garmin Venu 2!
Garmin Venu 2 Specifications: An Overview
If you're looking for a watch that can do it all and have tons of different features on offer, then the Garmin Venu 2 is for you. A stylish smart watch with sports watch capabilities, you get class and function in one device. Let's look at all the different specifications of the Venu 2!
- Price: $629
- Device Options: Two size options, the 45 mm Venu 2 and the 40 mm Venu 2S
- In the Box: Venu 2 watch, Charging and data cable, documentation
- Colour Options: The larger version comes in Granite Blue and Black, the smaller 40 mm version comes in Graphite, Light Sand, Mist Grey, and Rose Gold
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to ten days, but expect less if using GPS mode or using music
- Weight: 38.2 g for the small version, 49 g for large
- Display Type: AMOLED with optional always-on mode
- Screen Dimensions: 27.90 mm for the small version, 33 mm for large
- Display Resolution: 360 x 360 pixels for small version, 416 x 416 pixels for large
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Navigation: Touchscreen
- Casing Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel
- Watch Water Resistant: Yes, 5 ATM or up to 50 meters of depth
- Wireless Interface: Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Internal Memory: Save up to 200 hours of activity data and up to 2,000 songs in music storage
- Notifications: texts, calendar events, weather, music, and certain smartphone apps
- Activity Tracking: Distance, steps, auto goal, calories burned, floors climbed, intensity, respiration rate, heart rate
- Smartphone Compatibility: Apple iOS 13 or higher, Android OS 6.0 or higher
- Smartphone Companion App: Garmin Connect
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, accelerometer, thermometer, gyroscope, compass, barometric altimeter, Galileo pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor
- Components: Built-in GPS with GLONASS
Garmin Venu 2: Noteworthy Features
If you're looking for a wearable device that has as many features as possible, it is only logical to choose the Venu 2. There are almost too many things to have time to talk about! Let's take a look at some of the biggest and more noteworthy features this new wearable has to offer.
1. For The Most Active of Individuals
Among Garmin's roster of devices, the Venu 2 has the most options for different types of workouts. If you're someone who participates in a variety of different sports or exercise regimens, this is the device for you.
Animated on-screen workouts mean fewer trips to a personal trainer. Built-in sports apps give you tons of different options to help you train in swimming, running, cycling, and more. Advanced strength training features will even help you see the muscle groups you're working on.
The ability to create workouts is a huge game-changer for fitness buffs. Using the Garmin Connect app you can choose from over 1,400 exercises to build your perfect workout. Essentially, you'll never be without a fitness plan again - no wonder wearable tech is so popular!
2. It Tracks Practically Everything
Respiration, heart rate, sleep, fitness age, even women's health tracking are all just the beginning when it comes to the Venu 2. With this stylish smart watch you're getting all the health-tracking capabilities you could ever dream of.
Stress tracking will try to detect when you're feeling stressed and hydration tracking can even calculate how much you might sweat during your activities. The Body Battery monitors your energy levels throughout the day to help you decide when the best time to exercise is.
Get all of your health details in a Health Snapshot that will help you generate a report on your blood oxygen saturation, heart rate variability, and more. You can rest assured that all of your health-related exercise concerns are being dealt with on your wrist!
3. It Keeps You Connected For Safety and Fun
One of the things many smartwatches lack these days is the ability to have fun while working out. With the Venu 2 you can download songs from a variety of popular music apps to keep you focused during your workouts.
Smart notifications are, of course, present, but Garmin Pay is here to make your life easier at the gym or the coffee shop. With safety features at your fingertips you can make sure wherever you go you're protected with built-in incident detection. To match all of these features it's important to keep spare accessories on hand, check out our options!
4. Rapid Recharging For Everyday Wear
Wear the Venu 2 all day, every day, with rapid charging and long battery life. They estimate that just ten minutes of charging will add a day of battery when in smartwatch mode. With a great water-resistance rating, you can feel safe in the shower or in the pool - or any chance rainstorm!
What Else Should You Know?
The Garmin Venu 2 is clearly ideal for anyone who wants to invest a lot of time in athletic activities. It's about time a company focused on clients who primarily want to use their watch for tracking fitness.
And luckily, we have all the different design options you could possibly want to make your watch a stylish addition to your life.