Do you have the latest device with Qualcomm Quick charge support? This function allows you to charge at blazing fast speeds with upto 3.0A at your disposal. Older non-Qualcomm supported devices can still fast charge with this upto 2.4A - Its smart chip can sense the connected device and will optimise the power delivery.The GorillaPower QC charger has a compact design which allows for easy placement on power or surge boards.
- Certified Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology applied.
- Built-in safety protection against short-circuit, over-heating, over-current and over-charging.
- Compatible and support mobile devices with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology.
- Charge supported devices up to 75% faster than standard charger.
- Plug: Australia / NZ
- Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 450mA
- Output: 5V, 3A or 9V, 1.67A or 12V, 1.2A
- Compatibility: Quick Charge 2.0 devices, also charge iPhone, iPad & other non-QC2.0 devices at optimised speed (up to 5V/2.4A max)
- Product Dimensions: 47.5 x 83.5 x 39 mm
- 12-Month Mobile Mob Warranty
- SAA Approved (meets Australian electrical safety standards)
SUITED TO CHARGE THE FOLLOWING DEVICES:
Any device that can be recharged via a USB cable. Here's a short but non-exhaustive list:Fitbit Flex, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Charge HR, Fitbit One
Apple iPad Air, Apple iPad Mini, Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPhone 5s, Apple iPhone 5c, Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 6s, Apple iPhone 6s Plus. Sony Xperia Z1, Sony Xperia Z2,Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia Z5, Sony Xperia ZUltra and Compact series.
Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Tablets
HTC One M7, HTC One M8, HTC One M9, HTC One Mini, HTC One Mini 2, One